- The thinner side panel for our new stove is NATION WIDE on backorder.
- Order cancelled at Best Buy and re-ordered from Sears – they SUPPOSEDLY have it still in stock and it will be here in 2-days (extra charge of course).
- Time Warner tells us that they do NOT support the TiVo and will not put a card into it – but across the nation on forums, several people have reported no problems with Time Warner installing the needed card. With other words, a new fight (this one is Bear’s game).
- We got a new cable (from the cable company) laying openly across our yard and it, “could take a couple of weeks” until people come to burry it. SUPPOSEDLY this should handle the bad picture quality we are experiencing over the past 6 months.
- We are behind on our tight schedule : the new TV stand still needs to be sanded, stained and clear coated – same goes for the Kitchen stand. Both items should have been completed by no later than Sunday to stay on schedule.
Yes, I’m on my periods and my span of patience is a tad short (I’m actually NOT in a bad mood). These ‘female days’ are always a nuisance at the least, the cramping yesterday was the other end of the scale – very painful. Sometimes I feel it’s plain annoying to walk around with a female body; not only do we get all the pain during labor when giving birth, but it is us who has to deal for 30 or more years with all the blood and mess. What do men get? They usually already whimper when they only SEE a tweezer, but we are supposed to be hairless. Yeah, some of our human games are really plain weird!